Kale with Macadamia Nuts
2 Tbsp honey, divided
3 Tbsp water, divided
1/2 cup roasted & salted macadamia nuts
2 bunches kale, thick stems removed, leaves thinly sliced
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 350, roughly chop nuts.
2. In a medium bowl, toss 1 Tbsp honey with nuts and 1 Tbsp water. Bake nuts on a baking sheet, tossing 2-3 times, until golden, 10-12 minutes.
3. Arrange kale in a large deep skillet. In medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, almond butter, 1 Tbsp honey, and 2 Tbsp water.
4. Drizzle vinegar mixture over kale, cover and cook over medium heat, tossing until wilted and just tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Scatter nuts over kale and serve immediately while hot or at room temperature.
Recipe Adapted From: www.wholefoods.com