Chipotle Potato Salad with Sausages
1 canned chipotle pepper
2 Tbsp adobo sauce
1 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
5 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 C white vinegar
2 lbs small potatoes, quartered
1/2 medium red pepper, diced
1/2 medium green pepper, diced
1/2 small red onion, diced
1 1/2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
1/4 cup cilantro, minced
1. Grill sausages and set aside. Meanwhile, puree chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and some salt in a blender. Set aside.
2. Steam or boil the potatoes about 20 minutes until cooked but still firm. Drain and cool.
3. Transfer cooled potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Add the peppers, onion, corn, and cilantro.
4. Toss vegetables with the pureed chipotle dressing.
5. Serve with grilled sausages.
Recipe from: The Whole Foods Market Cookbook