Dig In! Farm to Table Dinner
THANK YOU for helping us raise more than $95,000 at Dig In! 2022!
Did you miss it? You can still donate to help us grow food, farms and community
for everyone in the Kansas City area.
The Historic City Market, Sunday, September 18th, 2022, 6-9pm
Dig In! is Cultivate KC’s annual benefit dinner, and is one of the most talked-about dinner events in the area, famous for its five-course meal created by local chefs, using local ingredients. As a supporter of local food, urban agriculture and food access for all, JOIN US for an elegant evening with a live jazz music and an amazing meal under the stars.
This year’s dining experience will be created by:
Enjoy a live jazz trio from The Kansas City Jazz Orchestra.
Sip Stockyard Brewing Co beer or wine curated by Laura Norris of Regazza Food & Wine.
Purchase signature cocktails created by Jonathan Bush featuring Of the Earth Farm Distillery spirits and locally sourced ingredients!
- Ode to Bee: Light and refreshing, with strong honey and floral influence with a kick of whiskey. Bees are one of the biggest reasons we’re able to have all the ingredients to make this cocktail, Ode to Bee.
- One in a Melon: Refreshing bubbly cocktail with melon and bright herbs. Similar to a French 75, bright and complex.
(subject to substitutions due to local produce availability)
- Appetizers, Chef Mark Dandurand: Beef Tongue Banh Mi on Crostini or Cucumber Slices & Tomatillo Gazpacho
- Salad, Laura Norris and Chef Tina Warford: Seasonal Greens with Candied Pecans, Tart Apple, and Local Goat Cheese
- Entree, Chef Alex Pope: Rabbit and Chicken Fricassee with Roasted Tomatoes & Smoked Leek and Banana Pepper Relish
- Side Dishes: Chef Rachel Rinus: Carribean Style Braised Greens and Beans & Fried Tomatillos and Eggplant in Salsa Cruda
- Dessert, Chef Jamie Howard: Nettle Mint Chip Ice Cream Bar & Aronia Berry Ginger Coulis with Edible Flower Garnish
Fresh baked bread provided by Bloom Baking Co. and Broadmoor Bistro will be adding Apple Plum Butter and Smoked Peach & Pepper Chutney to the tables!
Get a SNEAK PEAK of the Live Auction and Silent Auction items HERE!
Thank You to our Sponsors & Partners: